Commercial Insurance

Daniel Insurance Agency Inc offers commercial insurance including Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability (GL) and workers Compensation (WC). We represent major admitted insurance carriers such as Farmers Insurance, Travelers, The Hartford, AmTrust, Hiscox and United States Liability Insurance (USLI).

For more information or for a commercial insurance quote, complete the contact form below.

What is a Business Owners Policy (BOP)?

A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) combines business property and business liability insurance into one convenient policy. A BOP helps cover your business from claims resulting from things like fire, theft or another covered disaster and from claims involving bodily injury, property damage and personal and advertising injury that could arise from your business’ operations.
Businesses can tailor a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) to help meet their unique needs by adding optional coverages like data breach, business income for off-premises utility services and other specialized coverages to their BOP.

What is a Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy?

A standard insurance policy issued to business organizations to protect them against liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations; and advertising and personal injury (PI) liability.

What is Workers’ Compensation (WC) insurance?

Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue their employer for the tort of negligence.